This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Moving lftp out of test [upload]
- From: Mark Blackburn <marklist at fangorn dot ca>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:25:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: Moving lftp out of test [upload]
- References: <3FA149AC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Never mind... apparently this was already taken care of on Oct 23.
Mark Blackburn wrote:
Well I guess lftp has been sitting in test for long enough.
As I mentioned previously lftp will hang when sending files with sftp.
I'm hoping I'll get time to fix it later.
Please upload the updated setup.hint to cygwin.com
sdesc: "An FTP client that supports sftp (fish protocol)"
ldesc: "A command line file transfer program. It supports ftp, ftps,
http, https, hftp, fish and file protocols. It also supports
tab-completion, command histories and more."
requires: cygwin libreadline5 libncurses7 openssl crypt fileutils