This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
gcc-core installed accidently
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 12:53:36 +0100
- Subject: gcc-core installed accidently
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
Somoehow setup.exe installed the gcc source package gcc-core for me,
however I only wanted to install the binaries and it was also not
listed in the Up-To-Date section after I tried to uninstall the source
again. What I did now was to explicit install gcc-core (the source
package) and then removed it with setup.exe again.
I cannot say how it happened, there is no other package listed which