Re: gcc-core installed accidently

Hallo Gareth,

GPH>> Somoehow setup.exe installed the gcc source package gcc-core for me,

GP> Its in section misc?

Hmm, no its Devel.  It seems that setup.exe cannot uninstall this
package.  Because it is just the source and no binary package there?
Because setup cannot uninstall any source package?  I don't know.  I
thought it should make no difference whether I install a binary or a
source package, but it is a difference obviously.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=