This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
let me be the first...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 12:16:28 -0500
- Subject: let me be the first...
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
I'm having a hard time with setup.exe. Every time I run it, I have to
resize the "Packages to Install" screen (or whatever it is called).
Couldn't you just make the screen bigger or, at the very least, remember
the size I chose for the window so that I don't have to resize it every
If you want people to use this product, you should make sure that it is
intuitive and easy to use. It can't be that difficult to correct this
*bug* in setup.exe.
P.S. But seriously, I love the ability to resize this screen. This is
a ten gold star achievement.