This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please update links, mod_php4, mod_ssl, wget (was: [firstname.lastname@example.org:[OpenSSL Advisory] Denial of Service in ASN.1 parsing])
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <fredlwm at fastmail dot fm>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:25:31 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Please update links, mod_php4, mod_ssl, wget (was: [email@example.com:[OpenSSL Advisory] Denial of Service in ASN.1 parsing])
- References: <20031104134020.GR18706@cygbert.vinschen.de><Pine.CYG.4.58.0311041419010.308@pervalidus>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
That's one of the prerequisites of package maintainership. If they don't,
the package is up for grabs.
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> Since I don't see any CC, are you assuming they follow
> cygwin-apps ? May not be the case anymore.
> On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > May I again ask the package maintainers of packages, which still
> > use openssl-0.9.6, to update their packages to use openssl-0.9.7?
> > These packages are
> > - links Sami Tikka
> > - mod_php4 Stipe Tolj
> > - mod_ss Stipe Tolj
> > - wget Hack Kampbjorn
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton