This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Update: wtf-0.0.4-5
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:24:19 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Update: wtf-0.0.4-5
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
) I've updated wtf to 0.0.4-5. Please upload from the URLs below and remove
) 0.0.4-4 (leaving 0.0.4-3):
Done and done.
Daniel Reed <email@example.com> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
It is so easy to miss pretty trivial solutions to problems deemed
complicated. The goal of a scientist is to find an interesting problem,
and live off it for a while. The goal of an engineer is to evade
interesting problems :) -- Vadim Antonov <firstname.lastname@example.org> on NANOG