This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Ready for upload: wget-1.9-1
- From: Hack Kampbjorn <cygwin-apps at hack dot kampbjorn dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 08:43:15 +0100
- Subject: Ready for upload: wget-1.9-1
Setup.hint on cygwin.com has requires openssl096 instead of openssl
Older packages can be deleted.
Cygwin packages changes:
2003-11-05 Hack Kampbjorn
- moved documentation to /usr/share
2003-11-02 Hack Kampbjorn
- updated to version 1.9
- removed CAN-2002-1344 patch (included in v1.9)
- removed init.c and recur.c patches (included in v1.9)
- keep netrc.c and wget.texi patches
- removed info dir update from postinstall script, _update-info-dir
takes care of this now
sdesc: "Utility to retrieve files from the WWW via HTTP and FTP"
ldesc: "GNU Wget is a file retrieval utility which can use either
the HTTP, HTTPS, or FTP protocols. Wget features include the ability
to work in the background while you're logged out, recursive retrieval
of directories, file name wildcard matching, remote file timestamp
storage and comparison, use of Rest with FTP servers and Range with
HTTP servers to retrieve files over slow or unstable connections,
support for Proxy servers, and configurability."
requires: openssl libintl2 libiconv2 ash cygwin
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards