This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending Packages List, 2003-11-07 [tclcl]
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 13:13:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: Pending Packages List, 2003-11-07 [tclcl]
- References: <email@example.com>
Package: tclcl 1.0.13-1
Description: TclCL (Tcl with classes) is a Tcl/C++ interface used by Mash, vic, vat, ...
Proposer: Harold L Hunt II
Status: Vote-exempt. Package available.
HOLD-UPS: No "good to go" review.
Those links are bad (tclcl directory, reference to otcl package name).
I also split out the shared library in the tclcl package, the
announcement with correct links was here:
Is the package list made by a script? Is there something I am doing
that causes such a script to not read my ITPs correctly?