This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc branch for cygwin?
- From: Danny Smith <dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, gp at familiehaase dot de
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:42:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: gcc branch for cygwin?
- References: <20031112225126.GA9270@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: Danny Smith <dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net>
> I'm going to create a 3.3.2 branch for gcc, ok?
> Danny could you do your magic to the branch? Or would it
> make better sense to just merge the changes from 3.3.1 -> 3.3.2
> into the current branch?
I think the latter might be safer. My local version has some
mingw-specific anon-mmap stuff for garbage collection (based on Zack
Weinbergs's little testcase of about 2 years ago). Hmm, maybe that
should go into the branch to give it some testing.