This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc branch for cygwin?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Danny Smith <dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:11:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc branch for cygwin?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <20031112225126.GA9270@redhat.com><003901c3a973$4602d5f0$856d65da@DANNY>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
Thursday, November 13, 2003, 12:18:22 AM, you wrote:
>> I'm going to create a 3.3.2 branch for gcc, ok?
>> Danny could you do your magic to the branch? Or would it
>> make better sense to just merge the changes from 3.3.1 -> 3.3.2
>> into the current branch?
> I think the latter might be safer. My local tree has some
> mingw-specific anon-mmap stuff for garbage collection (based on Zack
> Weinbergs's little testcase of about 2 years ago). Hmm, maybe that
> should go into the branch to give it some testing.
I agree, I've already done a merge locally and a testbuild which works ok.