This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc branch for cygwin?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:33:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: gcc branch for cygwin?
- References: <20031112225126.GA9270@redhat.com> <002001c3a97f$018bdd70$eb6d65da@DANNY>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 12:42:23AM +0000, Danny Smith wrote:
>>I'm going to create a 3.3.2 branch for gcc, ok?
>>Danny could you do your magic to the branch? Or would it make better
>>sense to just merge the changes from 3.3.1 -> 3.3.2 into the current
>I think the latter might be safer. My local version has some
>mingw-specific anon-mmap stuff for garbage collection (based on Zack
>Weinbergs's little testcase of about 2 years ago). Hmm, maybe that
>should go into the branch to give it some testing.
Sorry for polluting this list with this stuff. It was my fault.
I had an errant reply-to in some personal email to Gerrit and Danny.