Re: [Review 1 - No pass] gd: A graphics library for fast image creation

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
"Harold" == Harold L Hunt, <Harold> writes:

    Harold> checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... /lib/cpp
    Harold> configure: error: C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
    Harold> See `config.log' for more details.

What are the details in config.log ?

Try running configure with set -x

I think this has nothing to with my package shell script.

How could if have nothing to do with the package shell script? I ran the "conf" command and it borked. It should not bork. You should be passing any necessary options and declaring/setting any necessary environment variables in the shell script. There should not be any additional knowledge of how to build this package that is not in the script.

Granted, this could be a problem with my system, but I've not seen a configure script have trouble finding cpp before...

Harold