This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: automated PPL
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:00:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: automated PPL
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 07:00:19PM -0500, Daniel Reed wrote:
>I am going to start testing a new script to pull out package proposals from
>cygwin-apps messages. I have a couple small requests that hopefully will not
>be too intrusive.
>For messages about only one package, you can simply follow the message
>formatting guidelines Christopher Faylor proposed for cygwin-announce in
>Or even more simply, whenever you mention the name of your package, include
>its version number.
Should we make a package submittal web form which guarantees the kind of
formatting that you need?
Hmm. I guess if we made a form, you wouldn't have to parse email messages