This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Maintainers/Packages List, 2003-11-22
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: "'cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:55:40 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: Maintainers/Packages List, 2003-11-22
- References: <CCD084B0E779D411A70300508B66222605A330D1@exchukahis02.experian.co.uk>
- Reply-to: "'cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
On 2003-11-24T08:59-0000, Morrison, John wrote:
) Daniel Reed wrote:
) > On 2003-11-22T20:05-0000, John Morrison wrote:
) > I marked them as "binary-only", so the next MPL (if there is a next
) > one :) won't have that notice.
) I presume that's not something I need to keep (eg in the
) setup.hint file)?
For now it's just in my records. Even if it is made publicly tunable, I
imagine it will be made outside of setup.hint (since that is for setup's
Daniel Reed <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
"A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep."