This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: non-setup information in setup.hint (was Re: Maintainers/Packages List, 2003
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:30:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: non-setup information in setup.hint (was Re: Maintainers/Packages List, 2003
- References: <BAY7-F54nPVAn2KzEPH0001391a@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 08:20:22PM +0000, David F wrote:
>Why overload the shebang when it would be just as simple to choose
Because remembering "Now what was the magic comment field? Aha! It's the
same as a shell script!" is easier than "Now what was the magic comment field
was it #% or was it #&? I guess I'd better check another setup.hint file."