This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libPropList - Package removed long ago, still showing up in setup.ini?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:57:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: libPropList - Package removed long ago, still showing up in setup.ini?
- References: <3FC5471B.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 07:36:43PM -0500, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
>Check this out:
>[harold@sourceware cygwin]$ grep libPropList setup.ini
>ldesc: "libPropList is required by Window Maker."
>[harold@sourceware cygwin]$ find -name "libPropList"
>libPropList is still in setup.ini, but it doesn't appear to be anywhere
>in the cygwin/release/* tree on sources.redhat.com. I would appreciate
>some help figuring out why this is showing up in setup.ini.
Because just deleting the setup.hint doesn't get rid of the entry in
setup.ini. Some state is stored permanently in setup.ini until it is
deleted by hand, which I've done.