This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [distcc] Patch for --with-docdir in configure.ac and Makefile.in
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: distcc at lists dot samba dot org
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:43:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: [distcc] Patch for --with-docdir in configure.ac and Makefile.in
- References: <3FC68C06.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20031128003201.GG11706@hp.com>
Martin Pool wrote:
On 27 Nov 2003, Harold L Hunt II <email@example.com> wrote:
The attached patch adds a --with-docdir=path flag for the configure
script; the default when --with-docdir is not specified remains
unchanged. The patch has been build tested on Cygwin.
By the way, I am working with John Morrison to package distcc for
Cygwin. This patch allows us to consolidate our documentation in the
directory that we specify. It was also marked as a TODO in configure.ac
so it seems that this was wanted.
Yes, it's fine.
Great. Once these changes are released we can have an empty
platform-specific patch :)