This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [distcc] Patch for --with-docdir in configure.ac and Makefile.in
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:51:06 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [distcc] Patch for --with-docdir in configure.ac and Makefile.in
- References: <3FC68C06.email@example.com> <20031128003201.GG11706@hp.com><3FC69A3E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> Great. Once these changes are released we can have an empty
> platform-specific patch :)
We still need to add CYGWIN-PATCHES/setup.hint and
CYGWIN-PATCHES/package.README... They are platform-specific...
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton