RE: sgml-base-1.1

> 3. Package openjade and opensp. These don't build with gcc3 yet, so that
> might
> take a while. This would allow users to build cygwin-doc with tools
> available
> from the Cygwin net release (with the possible exception of the info
> manual).

If I remember correctly, I've gotten jade on a gcc3 platform before, the
requisite hacks weren't too evil I think... (was a couple of years back when
I was making gnome work on osf/1 4.0d - using gcc-mainline at the time... so
I don't remember the details - it might have been that I used a different
jade then openjade though...)

Oh and a vote for sgml-base.

Gareth