Re: Possible legal problem with ccrypt? [Was: Re: Pending PackagesList, 2004-02-13]

Volker Quetschke wrote:
Now it's too late. Anyone here with a bit web/ftp space to host the cygwin package? (Preferably in europe?)

I guess the nice guts at gnupg.org would be happy to host a /cygwin/ directory in their FTP and put in the web page: "cygwin users out there can just add this source to they setup.exe to continue use gnupg" (of course we'd have to create setup.ini also, but that is not a problem at all, for a single package...)

Anyway, I guess we're a bit OT here, now... =(

BTW: if you could also send me the source package by email I'd like to install it ;-)

--
L a p o   L u c h i n i
l a p o @ l a p o . i t