Re: Non-US Mirror System

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 09:11:02AM -0500, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
>Since Chris doesn't seem to want to come right out and say it for
>everyone to understand, I'll say it:

Please don't profess to speak for me since you really have no idea
what I'm saying or not saying.

I am not considering that "we" should devise a way for setup.exe to work
around these export considerations and I'll shoot down any attempts to do
so.

I am going to contact our legal staff about gnupg.

But, please don't let that stop everyone from continuing this thread,
speculating on what I'm thinking, or offering suggestions based on
complete lack of legal experience.

cgf