new package: mined text editor (with URL)

Hello,
[I tried to post this to the mailing list before but somehow it failed
until now and I'm not sure if any of my mails got to the list,
so I'm trying again.]

I'd like to contribute the text editor mined as a cygwin package.
Packages are available at the following URLs:
 http://towo.net/mined/cygwin/
The setup.hint file is shown below.

Kind regards,
Thomas Wolff

# cygwin setup file
@ mined
# A powerful but easy to use and small-footprint text mode editor with
# extensive Unicode and CJK encoding support.
category: Editors Text Utils
curr: 2000.9
prev: 2000.8
requires: libncurses7 cygwin
sdesc: Powerful text mode editor with extensive Unicode and CJK encoding support.
ldesc: "A powerful but easy to use and small-footprint text mode
editor with extensive Unicode and CJK encoding support.

Runs in a text mode terminal environment.
Supports mouse control and menus.

Supports Unicode including double-width and combining characters.
Edits UTF-8. Converts UTF-16 (21-Bit Unicode).
Supports bidirectional terminal handling including Arabic ligature joining.

Edits files with mixed UTF-8 and Latin-1 contents.
Highlighting for Unicode international script ranges.
Optional keyboard mapping, East Asian input methods.
Support for East Asian CJK character sets in either CJK terminal or
UTF-8 terminal.
Terminal feature auto-detection (esp. UTF-8).
Numeric and mnemonic input support.
Full binary transparent editing with visible indications (illegal
UTF-8, mixed line end types, NUL characters, ...).

Functionality:
Mined has an intuitive, simple way of operation. No modes.
Safe handling of all file operations, avoiding loss of data.
Support for paragraph justification (word-wrap) with clever
indentation of numbered items.
Support for HTML editing (tag entry and coloured display).
Automatic smart quotes, with style auto-detection.
Identifier and 'tags' cross-file search.
Search and replacement patterns may include new-lines."