Re: libtool, automake, gettext updates?

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 11:10:03PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 12:21:34AM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>>Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>>Hello Charles,
>>>
>>>still on vacation?
>>
>>Ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee...
>>
>>No, not exactly a vacation, unless you consider 80+ hours/week on the
>>job a vacation.  Hopefully that's winding down this week, so I'll take
>>a look at what all needs updating soon.
>
>This weekend????
>
>You haven't learned, have you?  First you blame work, then you claim that
>you won't be able to get to the task for *months*.
>
>I would go into more details about the correct way to do this but I'm
>lacking in "copious spare time" (chuckle) at the moment.

On rereading, this sounds a little more like I was chiding Chuck than
trying to be humorous.  I was trying to show the correct way to claim
that one is too busy to do volunteer work but I got interrupted in the
middle of my message and sent it before I could polish it up a little
more.

I'm sure Chuck got this but I thought I should explain in case someone
thought I was being incredibly mean instead of just being incredibly not
funny.

cgf