swig: New package maintainer

Max Bowsher has graciously volunteered to take over the
maintenance of SWIG for Cygwin.

Those of you paying attention to SWIG releases may have
noticed that we haven't had one in a while. About a year
ago, I had to change jobs suddenly when my organization
was disbanded, and I haven't been able to get back to it
since.

So thank you, Max! Have a virtual beer on me!

-Jerry Williams