Re: BLT

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

There's a static lib called libBLT30.a and a symlink to ../bin/cygBLT30.dll, but there's no link library to link against the DLL, libBLT30.dll.a. Does that actually work for linking against the DLL? I thought the .dll.a lib is needed for that.

libtool (e.g. building clients of this library) looks for either a DLL or a import library. I just made a symlink because BLT didn't make the import library itself. The symlink is just so when clients go looking for BLT in lib/ they find something. I can make a .dll.a if you prefer. I just wanted to get feedback right away and so made this shortcut.. Thanks!