Re: Postinstall scripts and file access issues

    > That would be much better, but setup updates are not frequent.
    > We need a relatively quick fix for man.sh and base-files-profile.sh

I will update the man package with the chmod fix for the postinstall
script after I'm back from a business trip. Could be more than a week
so.
My currently released openldap package already has this fix. It also
used cp in a postinstall script.

    > Pierre

Ciao
  Volker