Re: Pre-ITP: apache/mod_php

Hallo Brian,

Am Donnerstag, 23. September 2004 um 15:17 schriebst du:

> A) Internal / Built-In:
> ctype, mime_magic, overload, posix, session, sockets, standard,
> tokenizer

> B) Compiled in cygphp4.dll (bundled libs) / won't work shared:
> bcmath, calendar, dba (gdbm, cdb, cdb_make, inifile, flatfile), dbase,
> dbx, dio, exif, filepro, ftp, mysql, pcre, xml

> C) Fully shared (activated in php.ini and dlopen'd from a DLL):
> bz2, curl, domxml, gd, gettext, gmp, iconv, imap, ldap, mcrypt, openssl,
> pgsql, zlib

I'm getting as shared modules now automatically:

bcmath, calendar, ctype, dba, dbase, dbx, dio, dom, exif, ftp,
mbstring, pcntl, posix, shmop, simplexml, soap, sockets, tokenizer,
wddx, xml

I wonder why it doesn't work with all the other modules I want to have
shared.  Another problem is e.g. with XSLT, currently it depends on DOM, if
XSLT is compile dinto the libphp, there are undefined references for
me, linking against a not yet existing module is not possible.  Also
if XSLT would be compiled as shared module it needs to be linked
against the DOM module, who wrote this code, sigh?

And what is the logic behind this configure options when I get this
result:

#define COMPILE_DL_BCMATH 1
/* #undef COMPILE_DL_BZ2 */
#define COMPILE_DL_CALENDAR 1