Re: setup: Bug tracking services?

Brian Ford schrieb:
Did you see:

?  Reini and I offered to co-maintain it if CGF decides to follow through.
Sounds like you have another point in favor?

Just "setup" has to be added as cygwin component at http://sources.redhat.com/bugzilla/

In the meantime I setup a webpage to collect the other known cygwin issues, which should then get into the docs and FAQ.

http://www.mega-tokyo.com/osfaq2/index.php/CygwinIssues

Not posted here yet, because it's far from complete. If some knowledgable would answer in detail or hint to ml answers it could get finished.
All yet to me known answers are there. But I didn't do excessive googling. Kinda problematic if all old answers are already outdated.
(as with select or PID's http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/highlights.html#OV-HI-PROCESS)
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/