Re: cygwin terminal problems

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 07:59:23AM +0100, Thomas Wolff wrote:
>[I assume terminal emulation is all done in cygwin1.dll, so this
>is the right mailing list?]

Well, you're half right.  Of course terminal emulation is done in
the Cygwin DLL, but you're confused about the correct mailing list.
This is not it:

# cygwin-apps: a subscriber-only list for discussing packaging issues
regarding applications that are distributed with the Cygwin DLL.

There is nothing in the above which would suggest that you should send
cygwin1.dll bugs here.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2004-10/msg00535.html