Re: setup.exe sucks

BTW: There is new Conectiva packager, which should be the best,
and builds out of the box.
  http://zorked.net/smart/FAQ.html
Requires python.

Works with .rpm, .deb and pkgtool files and
up2date- and Conectiva-style mirror description formats.

I don't like python that much, but I try how to convert our format easily into rpm or deb and how hard it would be to add a wxpython interface. gtk already exists.

./setup.py build
./setup.py install
smart install --help
smart channel --help