Cygwin SSHD server - Restricting User access to their home directory

Hi,
     I am having SSHD running on my machine and i am
using CORE FTP light to connect to my server.
I am able to connect but problem here is after
successful
connect i can go to any place in C:\cygwin.
Even guest login can access home/Administrator
directory which is highly undesirable for me.
     I want to restrict the access of my user to his
local home directory and whatever symbolic links
present in that should be allowed. Apart from symboloc
link user should not be able to go out of his own home
directory and in the worst case in other users home
directory.

     Can soemone help me.
I tried this on WinXp home edition.

Thanks in advance,