This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup bug and latest cron
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <pierre dot humblet at ieee dot org>, <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 23:31:38 -0000
- Subject: Re: Setup bug and latest cron
- References: <41D9A2A9.ADF5740@phumblet.no-ip.org>
Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
After installing the latest cron, I found
that I had a physical /usr/bin directory
containing only cron-config, cron_diagnose.sh
The tar file now contains e.g.
./usr/bin/crontab.exe instead of usr/bin/crontab.exe
It shouldn't be possible to confuse setup.exe just because
./ is prepended to the paths.