This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Move nfs-server, emacs-leim out of test (was Re: 3 Packages always "Skipped")
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 12:38:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: Move nfs-server, emacs-leim out of test (was Re: 3 Packages always "Skipped")
- References: <3D848382FB72E249812901444C6BDB1D022F4FC2@exchange.timesys.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 12:21:02PM -0500, Robb, Sam wrote:
>> Is it time to move the two packages below out of "test"?
>> I've made an empty package for regex so that it will do nothing but
>> delete any previous installation.
>I had completely forgotten that nfs-server was only
>in "test". Yes, please - do move it into "curr".