This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: what about a "Security" category?
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: CygWin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:14:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: what about a "Security" category?
- References: <3F8534CB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <41DD37B2.email@example.com>
Lapo Luchini schrieb:
What about a "Security" category?
No one else would like it?
The number of pertinent packages is growing in time 0=)
We agreed to stay with the debian names only.
Currently most of them are in "Net".
Which non-Net packages should go to such a Security category?
$ egrep -B10 "category:.*(Net$|Net )" setup.ini|grep "@ "|cut -c3-
Missing IMHO is just "non-US", with those packages in debian unstable:
erlang-slang, httperf, netsaint-nrpe-plugin, netsaint-nrpe-server,
pgp5i, rsaref2, siege-ssltunnelv, zmailer-ssl
But non-US should be parallel to the contrib and release dirs on the
filesystem level, if someone wants to maintain some of them. (to ease