This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New setup.exe almost released (ATTN: CGF)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 00:21:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: New setup.exe almost released (ATTN: CGF)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 12:39:17AM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
>OK, I think it's time to promote the release candidate to full release
>I tried to do this, but for some reason, the permissions on setup.exe only
>allow Chris to do this.
>Please "mv setup-2.457.2.1.exe setup.exe" - it's in the right directory.
>And also, the part of upset which puts a setup-version: line into setup.ini
>seems to be broken - no such line is currently appearing.
I meant to respond to this earlier.
I've updated setup.exe.
Thanks for fixing all of the problems, Max.