This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [test] base-files 3.2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:57:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: [test] base-files 3.2
- References: <email@example.com> <20041208191128.GJ1735@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041208210546.GC4081@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <email@example.com> <20041208212005.GE4081@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050102030808.GB16367@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 10:08:08PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 09:29:51PM -0000, John Morrison wrote:
>>> Given my track record so far,
>>Bah, given the amount of threads you participate in I think you are being
>>too hard on yourself!
>>> I think it would be best if someone else ok'ed these. :-)
>>As you wish :)
>Apparently no one has the time to test these files.
>So, given the fact that we've apparently had one recent complaint about them
>in the last few days, how about if we just upload the most recent version
>and let the cygwin community figure out if they work or not?
Hello? Is this ok?
I don't want to upload anything without express permission.