This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:21:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: bsdgames
- References: <20050118035910.GA3132@efn.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 07:59:10PM -0800, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
>Is there any interest in a bsdgames package? Most of the games
>to compile with very little in the way of modifications needed.
>If so, ought it to be all one package, or one per game?
How are they packaged elsewhere?