This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Do we still have an rxvt maintainer?
- From: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, bub at io dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:43:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: Do we still have an rxvt maintainer?
- References: <20050118150806.GA30970@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <41ED3F4D.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at gmail dot com>
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:54:37 -0800, Steve O wrote:
> I haven't been keeping up with the cygwin list. I get an occasional
> rxvt related email and try to help out, but otherwise I've been happy
> with how rxvt works and haven't paid much attention to it.
> What's up?
We've also trying to get Cygwin FHS compliant, which just means
moving docs to /usr/share/doc instead of /usr/doc/, man pages to
/usr/share/man, and texinfo to /usr/share/info.