This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Ready for upload: wget-1.9.1-2
- From: Hack Kampbjorn <cygwin-apps at hack dot kampbjorn dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:22:00 +0100
- Subject: Ready for upload: wget-1.9.1-2
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
NOTE: that setup.hint has changed to libintl3 in the requires line (there is
still one package using the old libintl2 library). wget-1.9-1 can be
deleted, this is the first packaging issue reported for wget-1.9.1-1 in over
a year since it's release.
2005-01-23 Hack Kampbjørn
- install the sample wgetrc from /usr/share/doc and not /usr/doc
reported by Pierre A. Humblet
- updated setup.hint to new libintl package
sdesc: "Utility to retrieve files from the WWW via HTTP and FTP"
ldesc: "GNU Wget is a file retrieval utility which can use either
the HTTP, HTTPS, or FTP protocols. Wget features include the ability
to work in the background while you're logged out, recursive retrieval
of directories, file name wildcard matching, remote file timestamp
storage and comparison, use of Rest with FTP servers and Range with
HTTP servers to retrieve files over slow or unstable connections,
support for Proxy servers, and configurability."
requires: openssl libintl3 libiconv2 ash cygwin
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards