This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Apache/PHP maintainership
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:52:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Apache/PHP maintainership
- References: <41F5FB85.6A57E92E@dessent.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jan 24 23:55, Brian Dessent wrote:
> So, unfortunately I throw in the towel on this one. I think I've posted
> the patches to this list that I had made, which would be a starting
> point if anyone else feels up to the task. At the point where I
> stopped, the PHP modules would at least all build as dynamic shared
> modules but some of them would not load or would cause segfaults. So,
> there's still some work to be done there to find out why.
Are you also laying down Apache maintainership? That would be a pity.
I don't see why Apache should depend on PHP. Webserver also work fine
without PHP scripts from what I can tell :-)
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.