new packages: w3m-0.5.1-1 and libgc-6.4-1

Hi,

I have w3m 0.5.1 and libgc 6.4 packaged and available for initial release:

http://bheckel.multics.org/cygwin/w3m/w3m-0.5.1-1.tar.bz2
http://bheckel.multics.org/cygwin/w3m/w3m-0.5.1-1-src.tar.bz2
http://bheckel.multics.org/cygwin/w3m/setup.hint

http://bheckel.multics.org/cygwin/libgc/libgc-6.4-1.tar.bz2
http://bheckel.multics.org/cygwin/libgc/libgc-6.4-1-src.tar.bz2
http://bheckel.multics.org/cygwin/libgc/setup.hint

-----
setup.hint - w3m:
sdesc: "A text based Web browser and pager"
ldesc: "w3m is a pager/text-based WWW browser. It is similar to
Lynx, but handles some things like page navigation differently. It
can render tables and frames (by converting frames into tables) or
display a document given from standard input.  It supports tabbed
browsing.  It can execute local CGI scripts without any HTTP
server."
category: "Text Web"
requires: libgc ncurses openssl cygwin

setup.hint - libgc:
sdesc: "The Boehm-Demers-Weiser conservative garbage collector
for C/C++"
ldesc: "The Boehm-Demers-Weiser conservative garbage collector can
be used as a garbage collecting replacement for C malloc or C++ new.
It allows you to allocate memory basically as you normally would,
without explicitly deallocating memory that is no longer useful. The
collector automatically recycles memory when it determines that it
can no longer be otherwise accessed."
category: "Libs"
requires: cygwin
-----

FWIW, both the w3m and libgc packages exist as part of Debian:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/libs/libgc6
http://packages.debian.org/stable/web/w3m-ssl

I want to thank Jason Tishler for his assistance over the last
month in guiding a new package maintainer, testing and figuring out
(then helping me fix) a problem that caused older versions of w3m to
perform much better than the latest version of unmodified w3m.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I could have done
anything better.  Thanks for considering the integration of these packages
into Cygwin.

Bob Heckel