ITP: cramfs-1.1, mtd-20050419

Earlier, Marion Deveaud proposed adding cramfs and jffs2 packages
to cygwin.  He had done some initial work on porting, but was
unable to commit to maintaining the packages if they were accepted
as part of the cygwin net distribution.

As I'm already maintaining a couple of packages, Marion was kind
enough to allow me to work with him on putting together these
two packages for submission.

The end results are a couple of packages that are a joint effort
between Marion and myself, which I've committed to maintaining if
they're accepted as part of the cygwin net release.

One concern: the mtd source package is rather large, as it is a
snapshot of the whole mtd source tree.  If this is a concern, I
can work on trimming down the sources to just the essentials
needed to build the utilities.

cramfs:

  Hint   : http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/cramfs/setup.hint
  Binary : http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/cramfs/cramfs-1.1-1.tar.bz2
  Source : http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/cramfs/cramfs-1.1-1-src.tar.bz2

  category: Devel
  requires: cygwin zlib
  sdesc:  "Tools to create and verify Linux CRAMFS filesystem images."
  ldesc:  "Tools to create and verify Linux CRAMFS filesystem images.
           Can be used to create embedded cramfs filesystem images."

mtd:
  Hint   : http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/mtd/setup.hint
  Binary : http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/mtd/mtd-20050419-1.tar.bz2
  Source : http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/mtd/mtd-20050419-1-src.tar.bz2

  category: Devel
  requires: cygwin zlib
  sdesc:  "Utilities for dealing with flash memory technology devices (mtd)"
  ldesc:  "Utilities for dealing with flash memory technology devices (mtd).
          Can be used to create embedded jffs2 filesystem images."

-Samrobb