please test new setup

http://cygwin.com/setup-snapshots/setup-2.497-alpha.exe

I've committed support for tooltips in setup.  I would appreciate any
feedback on the wording of the text, the implementation, or reports of
it not working with older versions of windows.

For most things I use multiline tooltips.  According to MSDN, this
requires the common controls v4.70 or greater.  This was first included
with MS IE v3, so the only people that this would affect would be those
people running windows 95 with IE 2.x.  I can't possibly imagine that
there are many people in that situation.  Regardless, they should
degrade gracefully (as in they just won't display) if that is the case.
And the single-line tooltips would still work for them regardless.

Currently, I have added multiline tooltips for the Keep, Prev, Curr, and
Exp radio buttons as well as the View button on the package chooser
screen.  The text explains what the buttons do, more or less.  The
clickable hyperlinks also get single line tooltips that show their url.

Here is an example: http://dessent.net/cygwin/setup-dialogs4.png

Again, I'm looking for any kind of feedback about these new features:
works/doesn't work, bad wording, UI comments, etc.

http://cygwin.com/setup-snapshots/setup-2.497-alpha.exe

Brian