Re: new setup for testing

Brian Dessent wrote:
Chris January wrote:

I don't think the radio buttons should really be radio buttons at all
because when you select one it changes the state of another widget:
namely the package selection widget. It also collapses the tree if you
have it expanded, which is another no-no.

I agree that the use of radio buttons here is quite inappropriate in terms of UI guidelines.

.... except that the selection is remembered by setup.exe and influences package selection. (This is "defTrust" in the source code, IIUC.)
So, radio buttons are actually appropriate after all - but I don't fully understand the implications of what they actually do.

Max.