Blind people using setup.exe?

Hi,

I'm blind (I use the JAWS screen reader on Windows XP) and want to install
Cygwin; I'm hoping to have better luck getting an accessible Windows Emacs
working that way, than I did with NT Emacs.  Since I'm guessing emacs
isn't part of the default package list, I wanted to install a bit more
than that, but probably a good bit less than the full distribution.

I know you're already aware of the issues re keyboared accessibility of
setup.exe: Steve Holmes wrote about it on 27th February, offering
programming assistance to get it working; Brian Dessent mentioned on 5th
May that he was hoping to get an accessible package chooser working, which
would also be easier to use.

Are there any workarounds for the time being?  As Steve mentioned, screen
readers can manipulate the mouse pointer to some extent, and simulate
mouse clicks; but he also said he couldnt' get the list to scroll, which
is presumably a show-stopper.

Cheers,

Nikhil.