RE: Blind people using setup.exe?

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Dave Korn wrote:

> [...]

Glad you think so.  FWIW, if it becomes a command-line option, there won't
be any need to edit installed.db -- just add the package to the list of
those needing to be upgdaded (see the installed.db parsing code).

>   Oh, that reminds me, --no-md5 is broken, I just noticed the other day
> - gotta look at that too.

Hehe.  While we're at it, would you like to make setup print out a list of
its command-line options, either in a message box or by doing an
AllocConsole()?  I know the latter approach will pop up a console box if
setup is started from a pty or via a shortcut (which will go away once the
output is done), but it's better than nothing, and should work just fine
if setup is started from a console shell.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT