Re: MAINTAINERS: dependency on ash

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 12:00:18PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Jul  6 21:18, Eric Blake wrote:
>>  cron
>>  gawk
>>  irc
>>  sed
>>  sharutils
>>
>>  login
>
>Fixed for the above packages.  I've also added a dependency from
>the ash to the bash package, so that ash always pulls bash in.

I did a global search-and-replace on all occurrences of the word "ash"
and changed them to "bash".  Then I moved the "ash" setup.hint back
the way it was.

I still have the old setup.hints if I somehow screwed something up here
but it seemed like it would be much less confusing to just do these all
at once than it would be to respond to 127 different upload requests
for new setup.hint files.

cgf