Re: Please Upload: lapack-3.0-2

--- Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Can we move away from using cygwin-apps as an all-lapack-all-the-time
> mailing list and maybe start using the cygwin mailing list for bug
> reports, please?
>
> cgf

Sure.  I've been treating lapack issues as packaging issues to this date, but I
agree this is a just a bug.

However, I don't think the volume of lapack posts has been all that large,
compared to say, the volume of bash posts.  But whatever it takes.  I'm just
trying to get a job done here.  As is everyone else, I'm sure.