Re: Packaging DLLs for cygwin [was Re: readline maintainer]

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Charles Wilson wrote:

Documentation is usually split between the "main" package 'foo' and the "devel" package 'libfoo-devel' however it seems appropriate.

I prefer seperate doc packages which include all the documentation so
one may fetch only the docs.

Sure. We're definitely into a "maintainer's discretion" area, here.

--
Chuck