Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw-runtime-3.8-1

> >     > I've made a new version of the mingw runtime headers and libraries
> >     > available for download. A list of what has changed is attached.
> >
> > This version doens't seem to be stripped.

That is correct, they are not stripped (I didn't notice to be honest).
  Having a look at the Makefile.in for both the mingw-runtime and the
w32api, neither one seems to strip the binaries.  As a result, when I
did the 'make dist' it did not strip the binaries.

I'm thinking of adding the '-s' to the install command, however this
would strip all binaries produced, regardless if they ran with the
dist target or not, and I'm not sure if this is a good thing.

Are there any opinions on this?

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe